Our Story, Our mission
Our story begins with a 13-year-old girl, who is just an average teen. Her severe headaches suddenly appear, so severe that she cannot sleep or get up for school in the mornings. Nothing stops them. Doctors, nurses, brain scans – could it be a tumor? Maybe something else? No one knows. After months of moving in circles, we’ve found the answer: severe anxiety and obsessive compulsive disorders. She could have spared months of suffering if only she had felt comfortable sharing her struggles with adults in her life – parents, teachers, and doctors.
Wouldn’t it be wonderful if she could share without feeling judged? If there was someone or something who could speak her language, understand her environment and issues, and give her the support she craved?
Because of this, we created CoBe to ensure that no teenager, regardless of background, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, or socio-economic class, has to struggle alone.
It is the mission of CoBe to promote mental health equity in teens by offering an affordable, scalable mental health solution that assists them with coping with their emotional burdens.
Our core values are:
- Authenticity – Being honest and true to ourselves and others.
- Judgment Free Environment- Offering a safe environment for our employees, customers, and users to express themselves without fear of judgment.
- Adaptability- Actively listening to our community and elevating their voices and ideas.
- Culture of integrity- Maintain an inclusive, diverse workplace where all voices, roles, and contributions are recognized and valued.
- Accountability- Hold our leaders accountable for developing inclusive and diverse teams, making decisions in an equitable and transparent manner, and modeling inclusion.
We work with teens for a better future for their generation
For creating the best solution for our teen users, we believe it is essential to be authentic. This is why we have created CoBe’s Teen Advisory Board, a group of teens from diverse backgrounds who are helping us better shape and craft CoBe’s core product for teens like them.
So no teen will have to struggle alone!
We are a team of mental health and tech professionals working to make the world a better place for young people
Haddas Herzog Manor
CEO & Co-founder
CTO & Co-founder
Dr. Miri Bar-Halpern
Chief Clinical Officer
Dr. Blaise Aguirre (MD)
People Who Love Our Place
Augue Velit Cursus Nunc, Quis Gravida Magna Mi A Libero.